Gas Technology Global (GTG) has been in existence since 1999. GTG provides specialised equipment and services, predominantly to the industrial gases industry through out Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific region.
GTG is able to take a problem and design a solution to specifically meet the client’s needs using up-to-date technology in the field of cryogenics and gas applications.
- Australasian Agent for Cryostar cryogenic pumps and equipment.
- Gas Industry consultant – 35 years experience in the industry.
- Professional Engineer and member of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers.
- Member of the Institute of Metals and Materials Australasia.
- Member of the Australian Institute of Management.
- Member Standards Australia ME01 committee – Pressure vessels.
- Sit on various Standards committees – Compressed gases and pressure piping.
- Accredited NSW WorkCover consultant for Dangerous Goods.
- TAFE accredited for preparation of competency based training programs.
- Consultant to Placer Pacific (Porgera J V), RTZ (Lihir) Gold and LXML (Oxiana) on oxygen plants.
- Our clients include not only the gas providers such as BOC, Air Liquide, Coregas and Supagas, but users of either in conjunction of the gas providers or directly working with the client.
As an accredited distributor for cryogenic equipment manufacturer, Cryostar, we are able to provide a range of cryogenic pumps, turbines and compressors to meet client’s specific needs. Our highly skilled Cryostar-trained technicians travel the globe extensively installing and servicing this specialised equipment in air separation plants (ASU’s) and LNG carriers. GTG supply genuine spares for all Cryostar manufactured equipment in Australasia.
LNG (and CNG) is a growth industry and along with our partners Cryonorm Projects based in the Netherlands we are able to offer a range of small-scale liquefaction plants.
With over 40 years experience in the gas industry, company founder and Chartered Engineer Terry Peacock makes available his expert knowledge in air separation and other gaseous processes through GTG’s consultancy service.