Founded in 1966, Cryostar covers all continents, supported by its business centres subsidiaries and accredited distributors, which includes Gas Technology Global in Australia.
Cryostar supplies the following cryogenic equipment:
- High Pressure Reciprocating Pumps http://www.cryostar.com/web/cryogenic-reciprocating-pumps.php
- Tanker pumps http://www.cryostar.com/web/cryogenic-pumps-road-tanker.php
- Process pumps http://www.cryostar.com/web/process-products.php
- Expansion turbines http://www.cryostar.com/web/process-products.php
- LNG Transport http://www.cryostar.com/web/lng-tanker-carrier-terminal-plant.php
- Cylinder filling stations http://www.cryostar.com/web/air-gas-filling-stations.php
Cryostar also supplies natural gas liquefaction/regasification plants and power plants to customers with the most demanding requirements.
Cryostar’s innovative solutions have a proven track record of improving customers’ process performance.
Cryostar employs 450 people at its headquarters in Hesingue France. Cryostar has developed an international network through distributors and agents throughout the world alongside its own branches in the United Kingdom, Singapore, China, Brazil and the United States.
The Cryostar website can be viewed at: http://www.cryostar.com
Cryostar produces a quarterly magazine, which contains interesting and informative articles. These may be accessed from: